Location: Antioch, California, United States
Requisition Number: 12359
Position Title: Clinician Post-Masters
Are you interested in being part of positive changes in child welfare services?
Founded in 1975 with locations across California, Aspiranet is a trusted neighbor, partner and care provider that exists to help families thrive. With personalized care, Aspiranet offers a unique blend of services including foster family support, residential care, adoption services, services for foster youth transitioning to adulthood, mental health services, intensive home-based care, and community-based family resources. We celebrate our values of respect, integrity, courage and hope through our work, and most importantly, our people.
Aspiranet staff gain inspiration from human connection and understand that success is the product of teamwork. We seek champions for our mission and those committed to excellence.
Your Future Team
Aspiranet’s Family and Community Services provide home, visiting, center-based and school-based services to children and families in their communities and offers assistance that is client-centered, trauma-informed, and reflective of best-practice standards in the field. Our services are designed to strengthen families and communities while preventing child maltreatment. When you join our multidisciplinary team, you become part of a passionate group determined to impact lives and empower youth.
The Clinician is responsible for screening and assessing all youth admitted to the center, providing therapeutic complex trauma-informed interventions to youth, developing safety and service plan, train staff on plans, model and train child care worker staff on effective ways to engage and stabilize the youth, liaison with county social worker, nurse and other youth-serving entities.
Your Skills and Duties
- Engage youth placed at the Center
- Screen and assess youth placed at the Center
- Provide therapeutic interventions to youth in the Center
- Develop safety and service plans for youth in the Center
- Train, model and shadow Child Care Workers on plans
- Liaison with County Social Workers, Nurses
- Document services provided
- Attend weekly individual and group supervision meetings
- Participate in on-call rotations
- Other duties as assigned
- Master’s degree in Social Work, Psychology or Counseling Psychology
- Current Intern Registration with the Board of Behavioral Sciences (BBS)
- Meets all state required conditions of employment as set forth by Community Care Licensing i.e. Fingerprint and child abuse index clearance, TB/Health Physical, valid CDL and a clean driving record
Compensation: Competitive DOE
Benefits: Aspiranet is a collaborative environment where everyone has a voice in creating the best possible outcomes for our clients and our staff. We offer an exceptional work environment and a competitive benefits package for full-time employees. Our benefits package is robust, aimed at keeping you healthy and well, financially secure, providing a work-life balance, and protecting you from the unexpected.
Aspira means hope. We are a network of people bringing hope forward. We look forward to learning what makes you passionate.
Job Category: Family & Community
Community / Marketing Title: Clinician Post-Masters
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Aspiranet is proud to be an equal employment opportunity employer; all applicants will be given full consideration under state, local, and federal law.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Antioch, California US