Children Group Home Administrator
Location: Antioch, California, United States
Requisition Number: 11735
Position Title: Core Program Supervisor I
What's Your Calling?
$500.00 Signing Bonus - Qualified candidates, apply today!
What's Your Calling?
You can find a job or you can find your mission. We want you to help us make a meaningful difference.
Aspiranet is a one-of-a-kind social service agency dedicated to building a world where all children and youth are loved and cared for, and all families have the resources to thrive. Founded in 1975, our core mission is to help California kids and families. Aspiranet's services include foster resource family support, residential care, adoption services, support for youth making the transition from foster care to adulthood, mental health services, intensive home-based care, and community-based family resources. We provide services throughout the state.
Join Our Mission
Everyone who is part of Aspiranet is passionate about the important work they do. You'll join a group of like-minded people who care deeply about the children and families in our care.
Your Future Team
When you work for Aspiranet, you join a committed team whose efforts positively affect children and families.
The Core Program Supervisor for Harmony House Receiving Center is responsible for the oversight of direct care staff and the provision of quality care and supervision in a twenty-four hour, 7 day a week, year round youth transitional care facility. The CPS is responsible for upholding and supervising to the Agency’s operational, financial, personnel and practice rules, policies and procedures.
Your Skills and Duties
- Coordination of services for children and youth per program guidelines
- Provide day to day direction and supervision of direct care staff
- Uphold and supervise to the Agency, funder and Community Care Licensing policies, procedures and regulations
- Assist with the recruitment and, onboarding and orienting of direct care staff.
- Provide support and intervention to direct reports
- Train direct reports on Agency, regulatory and funder requirements and monitor compliance by staff and partners.
- Monitor the quality and timely submission of required documentation.
- Accurately report incidents, grievances, complaints, issues and concerns in a timely manner
- Conduct and prepare necessary documentation for all incidents, grievances, complaints.
- Provide back-up on-call support.
- Provide direct service support as needed.
- Participate in and conduct program related trainings, supervisions and meetings as required.
- Abide by the Agency’s Professional Code of Ethics.
- Maintain appropriate professional boundaries with staff, clients, partners and other constituencies.
- Perform additional duties as assigned by and in support of the CPD, CPM.
- Education and Work Experience
- Bachelor's Degree required in Psychology, Child Development or related field
- Experience working with at risk youth required
- Residential Program Experience Preferred
- Supervisory/Management experience Preferred
Licenses and Certifications
- Meets all state required conditions of employment as set forth by funder and Community Care Licensing for a Licensed Community Care facility; i.e. Fingerprint and Child Abuse Index clearance, TB/Health Physical. Valid CDL and clean driving record.
- Meets all compliance requirements of federal, state, and country regulations by periodic sanction checks.
Compensation: Competitive DOE
Benefits: Aspiranet is a collaborative environment where everyone has a voice in creating the best possible outcomes for our clients and our staff. We offer an exceptional work environment and a competitive benefits package for full-time employees. Our benefits package is robust, aimed at keeping you healthy and well, financially secure, providing a work-life balance, and protecting you from the unexpected.
Aspira means hope. We are a network of people bringing hope forward. We look forward to learning what makes you passionate.
Job Category: Family & Community
Community / Marketing Title: Children Group Home Administrator
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Aspiranet is proud to be an equal employment opportunity employer; all applicants will be given full consideration under state, local, and federal law.
County: Contra Costa
Location_formattedLocationLong: Antioch, California US