Life Coach II
Location: San Bernardino, California, United States
Requisition Number: 11551
Position Title: Life Coach II
Are you interested in being part of positive changes in child welfare services?
Founded in 1975 with locations across California, Aspiranet is a trusted neighbor, partner and care provider that exists to help families thrive. With personalized care, Aspiranet offers a unique blend of services including foster family support, residential care, adoption services, services for foster youth transitioning to adulthood, mental health services, intensive home-based care, and community-based family resources. We celebrate our values of respect, integrity, courage and hope through our work, and most importantly, our people.
Aspiranet staff gain inspiration from human connection and understand that success is the product of teamwork. We seek champions for our mission and those committed to excellence.
Your Future Team
Our xxxxxx office is seeking a Life Coach II to provide case management and supportive housing services for young adults in the Transitional Housing Placement Plus Program. Aspiranet’s Transition Age Youth (TAY) programs offer assistance that is client-centered, trauma-informed, and reflective of best practice standards in the field. When you join our multidisciplinary team, you become part of a passionate group determined to impact lives and empower youth.
Aspiranet’s Transitional Aged Youth (TAY) services close a critical gap for youth who are preparing for their transition to exit the foster care system towards independent living. Serving youth ranging in age from 14-25, our multi-faceted approach ensures youth receive the guidance to support housing, employment, education, wellness, and other needs they may have for a successful transition.
Your Skills and Duties
- Work collaboratively to engage the Youth and other support team members in the identification of strengths and needs which support the development and implementation of a service plan.
- Provide weekly case contact and support to assess program compliance, regulatory standards, and progress.
- Conduct assessment and screenings to ensure that identified needs and safety issues are attended to via appropriate and timely referrals, follow-up, and safety planning.
Education & Work Experience
- Bachelors of Arts or Bachelors of Science Degree in a related field and 1 year of experience working with children and/or transition age youth and knowledge of the foster care system.
Licenses & Certifications
- Meets all state required conditions of employment as set forth by funder and regulatory body; i.e. Fingerprint and Child Abuse Index Clearance, TB/Health Physical, valid CDL and clean driving record.
Aspiranet engages in value-based decision making to create the best possible outcomes for our stakeholders, including our employees. We offer an excellent work environment and competitive benefits. If our values are inspiring to you and you thrive in a collaborative, team-based environment then ASPIRAnet may be the right choice for you. You may be one step closer to making a difference in a child, family, and community’s life.
Compensation: Competitive DOE
Benefits: Aspiranet is a collaborative environment where everyone has a voice in creating the best possible outcomes for our clients and our staff. We offer an exceptional work environment and a competitive benefits package for full-time employees. Our benefits package is robust, aimed at keeping you healthy and well, financially secure, providing a work-life balance, and protecting you from the unexpected.
Job Category: Transitional Age Youth
Community / Marketing Title: Life Coach II
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Aspiranet is proud to be an equal employment opportunity employer; all applicants will be given full consideration under state, local, and federal law.
City: San Bernardino
County: San Bernardino
Location_formattedLocationLong: San Bernardino, California US