Location: Concord, California, United States
Requisition Number: 11415
Position Title: Core Program Coordinator
What's Your Calling?
You can find a job or you can find your mission. We want you to help us make a meaningful difference.
Aspiranet is a one-of-a-kind social service agency dedicated to building a world where all children and youth are loved and cared for, and all families have the resources to thrive. Founded in 1975, our core mission is to help California kids and families. Aspiranet's services include foster resource family support, residential care, adoption services, support for youth making the transition from foster care to adulthood, mental health services, intensive home-based care, and community-based family resources. We provide services throughout the state.
Join Our Mission
Everyone who is part of Aspiranet is passionate about the important work they do. You'll join a group of like-minded people who care deeply about the children and families in our care.
Your Future Team
When you work for Aspiranet, you join a committed team whose efforts positively affect children and families.
Under the direction of the Core Program Director/Core Program Manager the Core Program Coordinator (CPC) is responsible for coordinating services per funder/agency/regulatory requirements. Major responsibilities include coordination of services, adherence to program design, and program level liaison and promotion of services. CPC is responsible for upholding Agency’s operational, financial, personnel and practice rules, policies and procedures.
Your Skills and Duties
- Under the direction of CPD/CPM, the CPC coordinates program(s) to funder/agency/regulatory requirements.
- Assist in the design and development of new programs and services that are responsive to the clients served.
- Coordinate regular meetings for sharing, problem solving, recognition and team building.
- Identify and coordinate ongoing training and support for volunteers/staff.
- Under the direction of the CPD/CPM, the CPC will liaison with program level funder and partner staff.
- Maintain on-going communication with volunteers/staff.
- Under the direction of CPD/CPM, CPC assess and report program issues.
- Attend program level networking meetings, as assigned by CPD/CPM.
- Secure and evaluate program data as required by the funder/agency
- Support and model Aspiranet’s values, represent the Agency in a professional manner, and abide by the Agency’s Professional Code of Ethics.
- Maintain appropriate professional boundaries with staff, birth, parents, child care providers, children, school and community resources.
- Complete own administrative paperwork (time sheets, mileage, time off requests and other expense reimbursements, weekly schedule, etc.) on time.
- Participate in supervision, staff meetings and special events.
- Maintain client and case confidentiality per HIPAA, state and Agency standards.
- Participate in program training and orientations as indicated.
- Regularly monitor program quality to standards.
- Complete outreach, program promotion, and registration (if indicated) activities.
- Complete contract maintenance, data collection, and the collection of required billing documentation for funder/regulatory reports if indicated.
- Under the direction of the CPD/CPM, CPC will participate in the development and implementation of assessment tools and program evaluative methods.
- Demonstrate sensitivity and responsiveness to cultural differences.
- Perform additional duties as assigned by CPD/CPM.
Education and Work Experience
- Minimum of two years’ experience in providing services in related field working with youth and families.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Ability to work closely and develop strong relationships with diverse individuals.
- Effective time management, organizational, and problem solving skills.
- Basic computer skills.
- Able to travel to program sites.
Licenses and Certifications
- Meets all state required conditions of employment as set forth by funder and Community Care Licensing for a licensed community Care facility; i.e. Fingerprint and Child Abuse Index clearance, TB/Health Physical. Valid CDL and clean driving record.
- Meets all compliance requirements of federal, state, and country regulations by periodic sanction checks.
Compensation: Competitive DOE
Benefits: Aspiranet is a collaborative environment where everyone has a voice in creating the best possible outcomes for our clients and our staff. We offer an exceptional work environment and a competitive benefits package for full-time employees. Our benefits package is robust, aimed at keeping you healthy and well, financially secure, providing a work-life balance, and protecting you from the unexpected.
Aspira means hope. We are a network of people bringing hope forward. We look forward to learning what makes you passionate.
Job Category: Family & Community
Community / Marketing Title: Program Coordinator
Founded in 1975 with a single group home in Moss Beach outside of San Francisco, Aspiranet has become one of California’s largest and most successful social service organizations. Aspiranet is a 501 (c) (3) California nonprofit organization with the mission of providing children, youth, and families with a foundation of support so they can thrive at home, at school, and in their communities.
Aspiranet serves more than 35,000 California children, youth, and families each year from 44 community-based sites statewide. Aspiranet provides a spectrum of services in Northern California, Southern California, and in the Central Valley, including foster and adoption services, behavioral and mental health services, residential care, educational services, community-based family services, and emergency shelter.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Aspiranet is proud to be an equal employment opportunity employer; all applicants will be given full consideration under state, local, and federal law.
County: Contra Costa
Location_formattedLocationLong: Concord, California US