Location: Brentwood, California, United States
Requisition Number: 11371
Position Title: Core Program Supervisor II
The Center Director has direct oversight responsibilities for the Antioch Delta First 5 Family Resource Centers, a focal point in the communities of Antioch and Brentwood California. Families and community members utilize the centers for early education services, resources and referrals, parent education services and overall family support. All program activities are designed to strengthen individuals, create positive developmental outcomes for children and support families in meeting their needs.
The Center Director is responsible for managing collaborative relationships with the funder, community stakeholders and vital partnerships; and has a heavy emphasis on internal team management and development, while establishing standards of performance across all of the programs operated within the Center.
Your Skills and Duties
- Coordinate service(s) to funder/agency/regulatory requirements; including the timely completion and submission of reports.
- Provide services that meet Funder outcome and budget goals.
- Responsible for the recruitment, onboarding, training, supervision and performance managing of Center staff.
- Cultivate existing relationships, as well as developing new partnerships with community stakeholders.
- Develop strategies to support future growth within the Center.
Education and Work Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in a child development related field that includes 12 Core ECE Units
- Minimum of 3 years-experience working in a related field/ setting (community based, social services, behavioral health, school based, residential setting, family resource center).
Compensation: Competitive DOE
Benefits: Aspiranet is a collaborative environment where everyone has a voice in creating the best possible outcomes for our clients and our staff. We offer an exceptional work environment and a competitive benefits package for full-time employees. Our benefits package is robust, aimed at keeping you healthy and well, financially secure, providing a work-life balance, and protecting you from the unexpected.
Aspira means hope. We are a network of people bringing hope forward. We look forward to learning what makes you passionate.
Job Category: Family & Community
Community / Marketing Title: Center Director
Founded in 1975 with a single group home in Moss Beach outside of San Francisco, Aspiranet has become one of California’s largest and most successful social service organizations. Aspiranet is a 501 (c) (3) California nonprofit organization with the mission of providing children, youth, and families with a foundation of support so they can thrive at home, at school, and in their communities.
Aspiranet serves more than 35,000 California children, youth, and families each year from 44 community-based sites statewide. Aspiranet provides a spectrum of services in Northern California, Southern California, and in the Central Valley, including foster and adoption services, behavioral and mental health services, residential care, educational services, community-based family services, and emergency shelter.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Aspiranet is proud to be an equal employment opportunity employer; all applicants will be given full consideration under state, local, and federal law.
County: Contra Costa
Location_formattedLocationLong: Brentwood, California US