Location: Camarillo, California, United States
Requisition Number: 11231
Position Title: Clinical Supervisor
**$2,000 Sign-on Bonus**
The Clinical Supervisor for the Collaborative Educational Support (COEDS) in Camarillo, California, is part of a comprehensive school-based team that works together to support this high risk population in achieving their Social and Emotional goals outlined on their Individualized Educational Plan. The program team includes Family Case Managers, Parent Partners, and Youth Partners that work together to provide school and home based services to special education youth and their families. Our work is focused on building skills while teaching replacement behaviors for maladaptive habits that inhibit the youth’s ability to access their education. The team uses creative problem solving skills to support this high risk population and provides 6-10 hours of intensive home-based support to families each week.
As the Clinical Supervisor you will work directly with staff who are on the front lines of intensive home based service delivery. Your team will have daily opportunities to meet with clients and family members across Ventura County. We meet families at their most vulnerable times, build on their strengths, respect the family’s voice and choice and support them through challenges as they repair and strengthen their family bond. The success youth and families achieve throughout the wraparound process, allows families to be prepared to overcome future obstacles and maintain hope forward.
Your Skills and Duties
- Provide individual and group clinical supervision to staff providing direct services to clients.
- Will implement EPSDT standards training and provide ongoing review of EPSDT documentation.
- Ensure program compliance and quality assurance regarding funder, state and Agency requirements.
- Available for consultation and support to staff providing after hours on-call crisis management.
Education and Work Experience
- Master’s degree in Social Work or Psychology or a related field.
- Two years experience with high risk youth in a related field/setting (community based, social services, behavioral health, school based or residential setting).
- Minimum of two years prior clinical supervisory experience.
- Experience with Medi-Cal documentation and requirements preferred.
Licenses and Certifications
- Licensed LMFT, LCSW or LPCC with the Board of Behavioral Sciences for a minimum of two years.
- Meet the clinical supervisor requirements set by the Board of Behavioral Sciences.
- Certified to provide BBS approved Clinical Supervision to registered AMFT, ASW and APCC's.
- Must be registered with the National Professional Index (NPI).
- Meets all state required conditions of employment as set forth by Community Care Licensing for a Licensed Community Care facility; i.e. Fingerprint and Child Abuse Index clearance, TB/Health Physical, valid CDL and clean driving record.
Aspiranet offers a competitive salary, an exceptional team-based environment, and a great benefits package that includes employer-paid healthcare, dental, vision and wellness care. Aspiranet provides the opportunity to make an important difference in your community.
Aspiranet is a one-of-a-kind social service agency dedicated to building a world where all children and youth are loved and cared for, and all families have the resources to thrive. Founded in 1975, our core mission is to help California kids and families. Aspiranet’s services include foster care and adoption family support, residential care, support for youth making the transition from foster care to adulthood, mental and behavioral health services, intensive home-based care, and community-based family resources. We provide services throughout California.
Aspira means hope. We are a network of people bringing hope forward. We look forward to learning what makes you passionate.
Job Category: Intensive Home-Based Services
Community / Marketing Title: Clinical Supervisor
Founded in 1975 with a single group home in Moss Beach outside of San Francisco, Aspiranet has become one of California’s largest and most successful social service organizations. Aspiranet is a 501 (c) (3) California nonprofit organization with the mission of providing children, youth, and families with a foundation of support so they can thrive at home, at school, and in their communities.
Aspiranet serves more than 35,000 California children, youth, and families each year from 44 community-based sites statewide. Aspiranet provides a spectrum of services in Northern California, Southern California, and in the Central Valley, including foster and adoption services, behavioral and mental health services, residential care, educational services, community-based family services, and emergency shelter.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Aspiranet is proud to be an equal employment opportunity employer; all applicants will be given full consideration under state, local, and federal law.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Camarillo, California US