SharePoint Developer - Lead Application Developer
Location: South San Francisco, California US
Requisition Number: 11092
Position Title: Lead Application Developer
Are you interested in being part of positive changes in child welfare services?
Founded in 1975 with locations across California, Aspiranet is a trusted neighbor, partner and care provider that exists to help families thrive. With personalized care, Aspiranet offers a unique blend of services including foster family support, residential care, adoption services, and services for foster youth transitioning to adulthood, mental health services, intensive home-based care, and community-based family resources. We celebrate our values of respect, integrity, courage and hope through our work, and most importantly, our people.
Aspiranet staff gain inspiration from human connection and understand that success is the product of teamwork. We seek champions for our mission and those committed to excellence.
Your Future Team
When you work for Aspiranet, you join a committed team whose efforts positively affect children and families.
The Lead Application Developer main responsibility is to manage the agency's internal Office 365 applications. The Lead Application Developer works closely with senior leadership to establish and enforce SharePoint site governance and serves as the subject matter expert for internal content management.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Establish and enforce governance rules and maintain a Community of Practice for Site Owners and users in the site collection.
• Manage and maintain organizational business unit's intranet sites by constantly reviewing content to ensure business relevance.
• Provide guidance to business units on structure of sites and create scalable structure for top level business unit sites.
• Compile monthly reports on usage and progress of site collection by monitoring site usage.
• Identify new areas on an ongoing basis where SharePoint can be leveraged by conducting User Group meetings as needed conveying recommendations to stakeholders.
• Assist users in leveraging Enterprise Features; PowerApps, Microsoft Flows
• Work closely with the IT Department and stakeholders.
• Analyze file shares for migration to SharePoint.
• Manage permissions - restrict and revoke access as required.
• Create, leverage and manage content types, site columns, lookups, and templates.
• Ensure uniform navigation throughout sites, search scopes and best bets with input from business units.
• Design and develop custom apps and workflows to automate processes. Monitor to ensure apps and workflows are working as designed.
• Create project document dashboards.
• Customize and maintain landing page to encourage traffic and user adoption.
• Encourage user adoption and embed a sense of excitement in the business regarding Share Point.
• Provide helpdesk support to users and other Site Owners. Identify errors, research and find resolution.
• Provide training to end users on basic functionality support to training material /resources available in the agency and identifying training gaps to escalate to Governance team/SET.
• Provide SharePoint demonstrations to business units.
• Edit and customize pages using SharePoint Designer.
• Migration of sites and archiving when necessary.
Local candidates will only be considered
• Strong IT knowledge
• Technical field expertise.
• Ability to Manage and Maintain Content Management and Care Management Systems (SharePoint, WordPress, WCM etc.)
• Ability to operate across multiple projects concurrently.
• Strong business process focus and skills.
• Familiarity with database administration & software development.
• Advance skills in MS Word, Outlook, and Excel.
• Effective project management skills.
• Ability to analyze and document complex business processes.
• Ability to think analytically/excellent problem solver.
• High accuracy in work, attention to detail.
• Communicate effectively with clients in identifying their needs while evaluating alternative business solutions and managing client expectations effectively.
• Strong written, interpersonal and communication skills.
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications.
• Innovative and resourceful.
• Flexible and open to change.
• Work with minimum supervision.
• Strong leadership skills.
• Ability to travel as needed.
• Meets all state required conditions of employment as set forth by Community Care Licensing for a Licensed Community Care facility; i.e. Fingerprint and child Abuse Index clearance, TB/Health Physical, valid CDL and clean driving record.
Compensation: Competitive DOE
Benefits: Aspiranet is a collaborative environment where everyone has a voice in creating the best possible outcomes for our clients and our staff. We offer an exceptional work environment and a competitive benefits package for full-time employees. Our benefits package is robust, aimed at keeping you healthy and well, financially secure, providing a work-life balance, and protecting you from the unexpected.
Aspira means hope. We are a network of people bringing hope forward. We look forward to learning what makes you passionate.
Job Category: Administration
Community / Marketing Title: SharePoint Developer - Lead Application Developer
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Aspiranet is proud to be an equal employment opportunity employer; all applicants will be given full consideration under state, local, and federal law.
City: South San Francisco
County: San Mateo
Location_formattedLocationLong: South San Francisco, California US