Associate Division Director
Location: Antioch, California, United States
Requisition Number: 11070
Position Title: Associate Division Director
What's Your Calling?
You can find a job or you can find your mission. We want you to help us make a meaningful difference.
Aspiranet is a one-of-a-kind social service agency dedicated to building a world where all children and youth are loved and cared for, and all families have the resources to thrive. Founded in 1975, our core mission is to help California kids and families. Aspiranet's services include foster resource family support, residential care, adoption services, support for youth making the transition from foster care to adulthood, mental health services, intensive home-based care, and community-based family resources. We provide services throughout the state.
Join Our Mission
Everyone who is part of Aspiranet is passionate about the important work they do. You'll join a group of like-minded people who care deeply about the children and families in our care.
Your Future Team
When you work for Aspiranet, you join a committed team whose efforts positively affect children and families.
The Associate Division Director (ADD) under the supervision of the CDD will assist in providing direction and support to local programs regarding budget operations and practice. The ADD is responsible for assisting with the development of program policy and procedures, initiatives, and projects. The ADD will support the implementation of program best practice reviews, adherence to standards, training, and support local offices towards the achievement of program outcomes. The ADD will provide direct support to Core Division Director and Senior Executive Team in the implementation of initiatives and projects.
Your Skills and Duties
- Assist the CDD in directing and supporting local programs in meeting their budgetary, operational and practice objectives.
- Assist CDD in the development of divisional strategic plan
- Assist in agency’s responses to RFP’s, RFQ’s, etc.
- Assist in the identifying staff core competencies, developing and implementing staff training to address competencies.
- Assist CDD in supporting the core program’s realization of local goals.
- Oversee quarterly divisional best practice reviews and assist in holding divisional best practice standards.
- Reviewing and approving incident reports
- Supporting local management staff in the identifying of performance management issues and performance plan.
- Assist in holding and monitoring practice standards (for Programs that do not have QM staff).
- Facilitate on-going workgroups and subsequent work product/productivity.
- Work collaboratively with the Agency QM Director in developing and implementing procedures and/or training materials specific to quarterly best review findings & recommendations.
- Develop training related to core program best practice for staff.
- Develop, maintain, and execute Agency-wide projects.
- Assist in the oversight of Joint Commission, contract and licensing standards.
- Monitor project deliverables and timelines, notify the CDD when issues arise, and take corrective actions, as needed.
- Assist in maintaining the Agency Share Point site, divisional websites.
- Assist in communication to staff regarding divisional and or agency initiatives.
- Provide routine consultation to local programs regarding agency, county, state and accreditation standards.
- Coordinate with IT regarding on-going Options database updates and other agency data needs. Supervise adherence to the maintenance of database records.
- Participate when required in management team meetings. Work in partnership with other Associate Division Directors on shared projects.
- Act as the core division lead in the absence of the Core Division Director.
- Support and model Aspiranet’s values, represent the agency in a professional manner and abide by the agency’s Professional Code of Ethics.
- Maintain appropriate professional boundaries with staff, clients and community resources.
- Maintain client and case confidentiality per regulatory and Agency standards.
- Demonstrate sensitivity and responsiveness to cultural differences.
- Perform additional duties as assigned by Core Division Directors.
Education and Work Experience
- Master’s Degree in social work or related field.
- A minimum of three years supervisory/management experience in a related field
- Three years of full-time direct care employment in division related field.
Licenses and Certifications
- Meets agency’s conditions of employment i.e. Fingerprint and Child Abuse Index clearance, TB/Health Physical, valid CDL and clean driving record.
- Meets all compliance requirements of federal, state, and country regulations by periodic sanction checks.
Associate Division Director must be a LCSW or LMFT.
Compensation: Competitive DOE
Benefits: Aspiranet is a collaborative environment where everyone has a voice in creating the best possible outcomes for our clients and our staff. We offer an exceptional work environment and a competitive benefits package for full-time employees. Our benefits package is robust, aimed at keeping you healthy and well, financially secure, providing a work-life balance, and protecting you from the unexpected.
Aspira means hope. We are a network of people bringing hope forward. We look forward to learning what makes you passionate.
Job Category: Behavioral Health
Community / Marketing Title: Associate Division Director
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Aspiranet is proud to be an equal employment opportunity employer; all applicants will be given full consideration under state, local, and federal law.
County: Contra Costa
Location_formattedLocationLong: Antioch, California US