SharePoint Support Analyst
Location: South San Francisco, California, United States
Requisition Number: 11039
Position Title: SharePoint Support Analyst
Are you interested in being part of positive changes in child welfare services?
Founded in 1975 with locations across California, Aspiranet is a trusted neighbor, partner and care provider that exists to help families thrive. With personalized care, Aspiranet offers a unique blend of services including foster family support, residential care, adoption services, services for foster youth transitioning to adulthood, mental health services, intensive home-based care, and community-based family resources. We celebrate our values of respect, integrity, courage and hope through our work, and most importantly, our people.
Aspiranet staff gain inspiration from human connection and understand that success is the product of teamwork. We seek champions for our mission and those committed to excellence.
Your Future Team
When you work for Aspiranet, you join a committed team whose efforts positively affect children and families.
The SharePoint Support Analyst will assist the SharePoint Coordinator, helping manage the agency's internal SharePoint sites. The analyst will oversee the daily maintenance of the SharePoint site, troubleshoot problems and provide customer support to all Aspiranet employees.
Your Skills and Duties
- Maintain SharePoint sites and permissions.
- Troubleshoot and resolve SharePoint problems and handle help desk ticket requests.
- Monitor assigned help desk activities to ensure requests are addressed in a timely manner.
- Research and resolve complex issues.
- Provide customer service with the ability to understand the end-user experience
Education & Work Experience
- 1+ year of experience working in Office 365, SharePoint 2010 or SharePoint 2013.
- 1+ year of experience working in Microsoft Azure.
- 1+ year technical support experience in information technology.
- 1+ year of programming/scripting experience, including: C#, VB.Net, ASP.Net, PowerShell.
- 1+ year of Windows Server/IIS and Microsoft SQL Server.
- 1+ year of Microsoft SharePoint Development experience, including: Forms, Custom Workflows, PowerBI, Master Pages, and Security.
- 1+ year of Microsoft SharePoint Designer and InfoPath experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience maintaining SharePoint sites and permissions.
- Must have analytical skills.
- Ability to learn quickly.
- Ability to research and solve complex issues.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Thoroughness and an acute attention to detail.
- Ability to travel as needed.
Licenses and Certifications
- Meets all state required conditions of employment as set forth by Community Care Licensing for a licensed Community Care Facility; i.e. Fingerprint and Child Abuse Index Clearance, TB/Health Physical, valid California Driver’s License and clean driving record (Motor Vehicle Report) if required to drive for this position.
Compensation: Competitive DOE
Benefits: Aspiranet is a collaborative environment where everyone has a voice in creating the best possible outcomes for our clients and our staff. We offer an exceptional work environment and a competitive benefits package for full-time employees. Our benefits package is robust, aimed at keeping you healthy and well, financially secure, providing a work-life balance, and protecting you from the unexpected.
Aspira means hope. We are a network of people bringing hope forward. We look forward to learning what makes you passionate.
Job Category: Administration
Community / Marketing Title: SharePoint Support Analyst
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Aspiranet is proud to be an equal employment opportunity employer; all applicants will be given full consideration under state, local, and federal law.
City: South San Francisco
County: San Mateo
Location_formattedLocationLong: South San Francisco, California US