Location: Camarillo, California US
Requisition Number: 11035
Position Title: Core Program Manager II
What's Your Calling?
You can find a job or you can find your mission. We want you to help us make a meaningful difference.
Aspiranet is a one-of-a-kind social service agency dedicated to building a world where all children and youth are loved and cared for, and all families have the resources to thrive. Founded in 1975, our core mission is to help California kids and families. Aspiranet's services include foster resource family support, residential care, adoption services, support for youth making the transition from foster care to adulthood, mental health services, intensive home-based care, and community-based family resources. We provide services throughout the state.
Join Our Mission
Everyone who is part of Aspiranet is passionate about the important work they do. You'll join a group of like-minded people who care deeply about the children and families in our care.
Your Future Team
The Program Manager will be part of a strength based, highly skilled and passionate team of employees which include a Clinician, Parent Partner and Support Counselor. The team utilizes creative problem solving skills to support this high risk population and provides intensive home based support to the families weekly.
As Program Manager you will work directly with staff who are on the front lines of intensive home based service delivery. Your team will have daily opportunities to meet with clients and family members across Ventura County. We meet young people at their most vulnerable times, build on their strengths, respect their voice and support them through challenges as they develop new and more successful coping skills. The successes youth build upon throughout service delivery allows them to be prepared to overcome future obstacles and maintain hope moving forward.
Your Skills and Duties
- Responsible for hiring, training, supervising and evaluating designated staff, inclusive of performance management.
- Provide administrative oversight to program and interfaces with clients, families and funders.
- Ensure program compliance and quality assurance regarding funder, state and Agency requirements.
Education & Work Experience
- Master’s degree in Social Work or Psychology or a related field.
- Three years of full time social service employment in the field of child welfare, mental health or probation services.
- Minimum two years supervisory experience.
- Experience with Medi-Cal documentation and requirements preferred.
- Understanding of community based/field based programs with high risk youth.
Licenses & Certifications
- Must be registered with the National Professional Index (NPI).
- Meets all state required conditions of employment as set forth by Community Care Licensing for a Licensed Community Care facility; i.e. Fingerprint and Child Abuse Index clearance, TB/Health Physical, valid CDL and clean driving record.
- Meets all compliance requirements of federal, state, and country regulations by periodic sanction checks.
Compensation: Competitive DOE
Benefits: Aspiranet is a collaborative environment where everyone has a voice in creating the best possible outcomes for our clients and our staff. We offer an exceptional work environment and a competitive benefits package for full-time employees. Our benefits package is robust, aimed at keeping you healthy and well, financially secure, providing a work-life balance, and protecting you from the unexpected.
Aspira means hope. We are a network of people bringing hope forward. We look forward to learning what makes you passionate.
Job Category: Intensive Home-Based Services
Community / Marketing Title: Program Manager
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Aspiranet is proud to be an equal employment opportunity employer; all applicants will be given full consideration under state, local, and federal law.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Camarillo, California US