Core Program Supervisor I
Location: Modesto, California, United States
Requisition Number: 10993
Position Title: Core Program Supervisor I
What's Your Calling?
You can find a job or you can find your mission. We want you to help us make a meaningful difference.
Aspiranet is a one-of-a-kind social service agency dedicated to building a world where all children and youth are loved and cared for, and all families have the resources to thrive. Founded in 1975, our core mission is to help California kids and families. Aspiranet's services include foster resource family support, residential care, adoption services, support for youth making the transition from foster care to adulthood, mental health services, intensive home-based care, and community-based family resources. We provide services throughout the state.
Join Our Mission
Everyone who is part of Aspiranet is passionate about the important work they do. You'll join a group of like-minded people who care deeply about the children and families in our care.
Your Future Team
When you work for Aspiranet, you join a committed team whose efforts positively affect children and families.
The Core Program Supervisor I (CPS I) is responsible for oversight of direct care staff and the provision of quality services according to funder and regulatory policies and procedures. Major responsibilities include supervision of staff and volunteers, coordination of services and adherence to program design. . CPS I is responsible for upholding and supervising to the Agency’s operational, financial, personnel and practice rules, policies and procedures.
Your Skills and Duties
- Under the direction of CPD/CPM, the Core Program Supervisor I coordinates funder/agency/regulatory requirements, monitoring the quality and timely submission of required documentation.
- Train direct reports on Agency, regulatory and funder requirements and monitor compliance by staff for timely input of all required data entered into County and Agency databases
- Assist with Administrative tasks related to on-boarding and off-boarding and other on-going Human Resource processes.
- Accountable for maintenance of current knowledge of utilization management responsibilities, including regulations and payer information (i.e. EPSDT, insurance standards)
- Generate accurate and timely reports on a daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly basis, preparing reports in response to audits including plans of correction.
- Oversee coordination of Peer Review and Compliance meetings per County and Agency guidelines with Compliance Specialists and Program Manager/HOS.
- Oversee office operations including maintaining program donation records; coding and submitting all reimbursements and vendor invoices and inventory and purchase all office equipment and supplies.
- Provide oversight and administrative assistance in tracking documents, monitoring best practices regarding documentation and billing, and maintaining client privacy and dignity.
- Ensure reviews of monthly Satisfaction Survey and other outcome data is disseminated to Program Manager/HOS; assist in the development of systems identified as opportunities for improvement and the collection of this data.
- Participate in and conduct compliance and administrative related trainings.
- Complete administrative paperwork (time sheets, mileage, time off requests, phone bills and other expense reimbursements, weekly schedule, etc.) on time.
Education and Work Experience
- A minimum of two years experience in providing services in a related field.
- A higher educational degree in related field, if required by funder/regulations or agency.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word® or similar current word processing software.
- Ability to identify trends or problem areas.
- Experience working in a Windows® based environment including communications software using remote and file transfer protocols.
- Flexibility to manage the assigned workload in order to meet task deadlines.
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks.
- Competent and knowledgeable operating and maintaining standard office equipment such as a multi-functional machine (copier/printer/scanner/fax), postage meter, etc.
- Ability to analyze and interpret data, and to effectively communicate findings.
Licenses and Certifications
- Meets all state required conditions of employment as set forth by funder and Community Care Licensing for a Licensed Community Care facility; i.e. Fingerprint and Child Abuse Index clearance, TB/Health Physical. Valid CDL and clean driving record.
- Meets all compliance requirements of federal, state, and country regulations by periodic sanction checks.
Compensation: Competitive DOE
Benefits: Aspiranet is a collaborative environment where everyone has a voice in creating the best possible outcomes for our clients and our staff. We offer an exceptional work environment and a competitive benefits package for full-time employees. Our benefits package is robust, aimed at keeping you healthy and well, financially secure, providing a work-life balance, and protecting you from the unexpected.
Aspira means hope. We are a network of people bringing hope forward. We look forward to learning what makes you passionate.
Job Category: Behavioral Health
Community / Marketing Title: Core Program Supervisor I
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Aspiranet is proud to be an equal employment opportunity employer; all applicants will be given full consideration under state, local, and federal law.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Modesto, California US