Location: Signal Hill, California, United States
Requisition Number: 10728
Position Title: Core Program Manager I
**$1,500 Sign-On Bonus**
The Wraparound Clinical Supervisor will be part of a strength based, highly skilled and passionate team of employees which include a Facilitator, Parent Partner, Child Family Specialist and Clinician. The team utilizes creative problem solving skills to support this high risk population and collectively provides upwards of 6-10 hours of intensive home based support to the families weekly.
As the Wraparound Clinical Supervisor you will work directly with staff who are on the front lines of intensive home based service delivery. You and your team will have daily opportunities to meet with clients and family members throughout Long Beach and surrounding cities. We meet families at their most vulnerable times, build on their strengths, respect the family’s voice and choice and support them through challenges as they repair and strengthen their family bond. The success youth and families achieve throughout the wraparound process, allows families to be prepared to overcome future obstacles and maintain hope forward.
Your Skills & Duties
- Provide clinical oversight to Wraparound program in the Long Beach area.
- Individual and group clinical supervision to staff providing direct services to clients.
- Will implement EPSDT standards training and provide ongoing review of EPSDT documentation.
- Ensure program compliance and quality assurance regarding funder, state and Agency requirements.
- Available for consultation and support to staff providing after hours on-call crisis management.
Your Education & Experience
- Master’s degree in Social Work or Psychology or a related field.
- Two years’ experience with high risk youth in a related field/setting (community based, social services, behavioral health, school based or residential setting).
- Minimum of two years’ prior management/clinical supervisorial experience.
- Experience with Medi-Cal documentation and requirements preferred.
- Understanding of community based/field based programs with high risk youth.
Licenses & Work Experiences
- Licensed LMFT or LCSW with the Board of Behavioral Sciences for a minimum of two years.
- Meet the clinical supervisor requirements set by the California Board of Behavioral Sciences (BBS)
- Certified to provide BBS approved Clinical Supervision to registered AMFT, ASW, and APCC's.
- Must be registered with the National Professional Index (NPI).
- Meets all state required conditions of employment as set forth by Community Care Licensing for a Licensed Community Care facility; i.e. Fingerprint and Child Abuse Index clearance, TB/Health Physical, valid CDL and clean driving record.
- Meets all compliance requirements of federal, state, and country regulations by periodic sanction checks.
Compensation: Competitive DOE
Benefits: Aspiranet is a collaborative environment where everyone has a voice in creating the best possible outcomes for our clients and our staff. We offer an exceptional work environment and a competitive benefits package for full-time employees. Our benefits package is robust, aimed at keeping you healthy and well, financially secure, providing a work-life balance, and protecting you from the unexpected.
Aspira means hope. We are a network of people bringing hope forward. We look forward to learning what makes you passionate.
Job Category: Intensive Home-Based Services
Community / Marketing Title: Clinical Supervisor
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Aspiranet is proud to be an equal employment opportunity employer; all applicants will be given full consideration under state, local, and federal law.
City: Signal Hill
County: Los Angeles
Location_formattedLocationLong: Signal Hill, California US