Clinical Supervisor Wraparound
Location: Visalia, California, United States
Requisition Number: 10700
Position Title: Core Program Manager I
What's Your Calling?
You can find a job or you can find your mission. We want you to help us make a meaningful difference.
Aspiranet is a one-of-a-kind social service agency dedicated to building a world where all children and youth are loved and cared for, and all families have the resources to thrive. Founded in 1975, our core mission is to help California kids and families. Aspiranet's services include foster resource family support, residential care, adoption services, support for youth making the transition from foster care to adulthood, mental health services, intensive home-based care, and community-based family resources. We provide services throughout the state.
Join Our Mission
Everyone who is part of Aspiranet is passionate about the important work they do. You'll join a group of like-minded people who care deeply about the children and families in our care.
Your Future Team
The Wraparound Clinical Supervisor will be part of a strength based, highly skilled and passionate team of employees which include a Facilitator, Parent Partner, Support Counselor and Clinician. The team utilizes creative problem solving skills to support this high risk population and collectively provides upwards of 6-10 hours of intensive home based support to the families weekly.
As Wraparound Clinical Supervisor you will work directly with staff who are on the front lines of intensive home based service delivery. You and your team will have daily opportunities to meet with clients and family members across Tulare County. We meet families at their most vulnerable times, build on their strengths, respect the family’s voice and choice and support them through challenges as they repair and strengthen their family bond. The success youth and families achieve throughout the wraparound process, allows families to be prepared to overcome future obstacles and maintain hope forward.
Your Skills & Duties
- Provide clinical oversight to Wraparound program in Tulare County.
- Individual and group clinical supervision to staff providing direct services to clients.
- Will implement EPSDT standards training and provide ongoing review of EPSDT documentation.
- Ensure program compliance and quality assurance regarding funder, state and Agency requirements.
- Available for consultation and support to staff providing after hours on-call crisis management.
Your Education & Experience
- Master’s degree in Social Work or Psychology or a related field.
- Two years’ experience with high risk youth in a related field/setting (community based, social services, behavioral health, school based or residential setting).
- Minimum of two years’ prior management/clinical supervisorial experience.
- Experience with Medi-Cal documentation and requirements preferred.
- Understanding of community based/field based programs with high risk youth.
Licenses & Work Experiences
- Licensed LMFT or LCSW with the Board of Behavioral Sciences for a minimum of two years.
- Meet the clinical supervisor requirements set by the California Board of Behavioral Sciences (BBS)
- Certified to provide BBS approved Clinical Supervision to AMFT/ASW Interns.
- Must be registered with the National Professional Index (NPI).
- Meets all state required conditions of employment as set forth by Community Care Licensing for a Licensed Community Care facility; i.e. Fingerprint and Child Abuse Index clearance, TB/Health Physical, valid CDL and clean driving record.
- Meets all compliance requirements of federal, state, and country regulations by periodic sanction checks.
Compensation: Competitive DOE
**$2,500 Sign-on Bonus available for this position**
Benefits: Aspiranet is a collaborative environment where everyone has a voice in creating the best possible outcomes for our clients and our staff. We offer an exceptional work environment and a competitive benefits package for full-time employees. Our benefits package is robust, aimed at keeping you healthy and well, financially secure, providing a work-life balance, and protecting you from the unexpected.
Aspira means hope. We are a network of people bringing hope forward. We look forward to learning what makes you passionate.
Job Category: Intensive Home-Based Services
Community / Marketing Title: Clinical Supervisor Wraparound
Founded in 1975 with a single group home in Moss Beach outside of San Francisco, Aspiranet has become one of California’s largest and most successful social service organizations. Aspiranet is a 501 (c) (3) California nonprofit organization with the mission of providing children, youth, and families with a foundation of support so they can thrive at home, at school, and in their communities.
Aspiranet serves more than 35,000 California children, youth, and families each year from 44 community-based sites statewide. Aspiranet provides a spectrum of services in Northern California, Southern California, and in the Central Valley, including foster and adoption services, behavioral and mental health services, residential care, educational services, community-based family services, and emergency shelter.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Aspiranet is proud to be an equal employment opportunity employer; all applicants will be given full consideration under state, local, and federal law.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Visalia, California US