Pathways Program Supervisor
Location: Camarillo, California US
Requisition Number: 10888
Position Title: Core Program Supervisor I
What's Your Calling?
You can find a job or you can find your mission. We want you to help us make a meaningful difference.
Aspiranet is a one-of-a-kind social service agency dedicated to building a world where all children and youth are loved and cared for, and all families have the resources to thrive. Founded in 1975, our core mission is to help California kids and families. Aspiranet's services include foster resource family support, residential care, adoption services, support for youth making the transition from foster care to adulthood, mental health services, intensive home-based care, and community-based family resources. We provide services throughout the state.
Join Our Mission
Everyone who is part of Aspiranet is passionate about the important work they do. You'll join a group of like-minded people who care deeply about the children and families in our care.
Your Future Team
When you work for Aspiranet, you join a committed team whose efforts positively affect children and families.
The Core Program Supervisor I (CPS I) is responsible for oversight of direct care staff and the provision of quality services according to funder and regulatory policies and procedures. Major responsibilities include supervision of staff and volunteers, coordination of services and adherence to program design. CPs I is responsible for upholding and supervising to the Agency’s operational, financial, personnel and practice rules, policies and procedures.
Your Skills and Duties
- Under the direction of the CPD/CPM, Core Program Supervisor I assists with the recruitment, onboarding and orienting of direct care staffs.
- Under the direction of the CPD/CPM, Core Program Supervisor I provides day to day direction and supervision of direct care staff.
- Under the direction of the CPD/CPM, Core Program Supervisor I participates in the performance management of direct care staff.
- If required by program design or in the absence of assigned direct care worker, provide direct service as per program guidelines.
- Under the direction of CPD/CPM, the Core Program Supervisor I coordinates program(s) to funder/agency/regulatory requirements.
- Document regular individual supervision with supervisees, as per program requirements.
- Provide support and intervention to supervisees when needed.
- Train direct reports on Agency, regulatory and funder requirements and monitor compliance by staff and partners.
- Education and Work Experience
- A minimum of two years experience in providing services in a related field.
- A Bachelor's Degree, preferably with a major in a social services related field from an accredited college/university.
- Bilingual in Spanish required
Licenses and Certifications
- Meets all state required conditions of employment as set forth by funder and Community Care Licensing for a Licensed Community Care facility; i.e. Fingerprint and Child Abuse Index clearance, TB/Health Physical. Valid CDL and clean driving record.
- Meets all compliance requirements of federal, state, and country regulations by periodic sanction checks.
Compensation: Competitive DOE
Benefits: Aspiranet is a collaborative environment where everyone has a voice in creating the best possible outcomes for our clients and our staff. We offer an exceptional work environment and a competitive benefits package for full-time employees. Our benefits package is robust, aimed at keeping you healthy and well, financially secure, providing a work-life balance, and protecting you from the unexpected.
Aspira means hope. We are a network of people bringing hope forward. We look forward to learning what makes you passionate.
Job Category: Family & Community
Community / Marketing Title: Pathways Program Supervisor
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Aspiranet is proud to be an equal employment opportunity employer; all applicants will be given full consideration under state, local, and federal law.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Camarillo, California US