Family and Community Division Director
Location: Antioch, California US
Requisition Number: 10842
Position Title: Family & Community Division Director
What's Your Calling?
You can find a job or you can find your mission. We want you to help us make a meaningful difference.
Aspiranet is a one-of-a-kind social service agency dedicated to building a world where all children and youth are loved and cared for, and all families have the resources to thrive. Founded in 1975, our core mission is to help California kids and families. Aspiranet's services include foster resource family support, residential care, adoption services, and support for youth making the transition from foster care to adulthood, mental health services, intensive home-based care, and community-based family resources. We provide services throughout the state.
Join Our Mission
Everyone who is part of Aspiranet is passionate about the important work they do. You'll join a group of like-minded people who care deeply about the children and families in our care.
Your Future Team
When you work for Aspiranet, you join a committed team whose efforts positively affect children and families.
The Family and Community Division Director is responsible for providing oversight of daily
Family and Community Services Operations. The Family and Community Division Director
provides direct support and direction to the District Directors, Program Managers, Supervisors
under the supervision of the Executive Director, ensures that operations are in compliance with
requirements of agency policy and procedures, MOU’s, and grants.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Lead the development and implementation of Family and Community programs.
2. In conjunction with District Directors/Program Mangers, provide direction and senior
leadership representation with county and state constituents
3. Provide direction and support to District Directors/Program Managers in the development
and management of Family and Community budgets.
4. Assist in the development and implementation of Family and Community like grants,
agency projects and new programs.
5. Work in partnership with Family and Community Directors/Program Managers on
shared matters of practice, budget, training or operations.
6. Lead the development, implementation and evaluation of the Family and Community
annual strategic plan.
7. Be responsible for implementing and maintaining continuous quality review process for
agency’s Family and Community programs inclusive of measurement of outcomes, quarterly
and/or best practice reviews.
8. Responsible for identifying Family and Community staff core competencies and developing
and implementing a staff training and development program to address these competencies
9. Responsible for directing and supporting District/Unit’s compliance related to achieving
agreed upon district objectives and goals.
10. Lead Family and Community workgroup(s) efforts.
11. Review and approve Agency incident and grievances and other correspondence.
12. Complete special projects as assigned by Executive Director.
13. Analyze and assess Family and Community reports and outcomes in a timely and responsive
14. Represent the Agency in a professional manner, support and model Aspiranet’s values,
and abide by the Agency’s Professional Code of Ethics.
15. Maintain appropriate professional boundaries with staff, families, children and
16. Complete administrative paperwork (time sheets, mileage, time off requests, phone bills,
other expense reimbursements, weekly schedule, etc.) on time.
17. Maintain client and case confidentiality per federal, state, licensing, Agency, and
18. Demonstrate sensitivity and responsiveness to cultural differences.
19. Perform additional duties as assigned by Executive Director.
• Master’s Degree in a discipline approved by the Department of Community Care Licensing.
• Two years’ experience as an Aspiranet District Director or comparable administrative
Licenses and Certifications
• Meets all state required conditions of employment as set forth by Community Care Licensing for a Licensed Community Care facility; i.e. Fingerprint and child Abuse Index clearance, TB/Health Physical, valid CDL and clean driving record.
• Meets all compliance requirements of federal, state, and country regulations by periodic sanction checks.
Compensation: Competitive DOE
Benefits: Aspiranet is a collaborative environment where everyone has a voice in creating the best possible outcomes for our clients and our staff. We offer an exceptional work environment and a competitive benefits package for full-time employees. Our benefits package is robust, aimed at keeping you healthy and well, financially secure, providing a work-life balance, and protecting you from the unexpected.
Aspira means hope. We are a network of people bringing hope forward. We look forward to learning what makes you passionate.
Job Category: Family & Community
Community / Marketing Title: Family and Community Division Director
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Aspiranet is proud to be an equal employment opportunity employer; all applicants will be given full consideration under state, local, and federal law.
County: Contra Costa
Location_formattedLocationLong: Antioch, California US