Location: Camarillo, California US
Requisition Number: 10705
Position Title: Core Program Manager I
What's Your Calling?
You can find a job or you can find your mission. We want you to help us make a meaningful difference.
Aspiranet is a one-of-a-kind social service agency dedicated to building a world where all children and youth are loved and cared for, and all families have the resources to thrive. Founded in 1975, our core mission is to help California kids and families. Aspiranet's services include foster resource family support, residential care, adoption services, support for youth making the transition from foster care to adulthood, mental health services, intensive home-based care, and community-based family resources. We provide services throughout the state.
Join Our Mission
Everyone who is part of Aspiranet is passionate about the important work they do. You'll join a group of like-minded people who care deeply about the children and families in our care.
Your Future Team
When you work for Aspiranet, you join a committed team whose efforts positively affect children and families.
The Core Program Manager (CPM I) is Bilingual Spanish/English and is responsible for hiring, training, supervising and evaluating staff, inclusive of performance management. The CPM I has oversight of the program(s) budget and reports and interfaces with funder partners. The CPM I is responsible for program(s) oversight, including quality assurance and program compliance, including required documentation to federal, state, and funder, and Agency standards. The CPM I is also responsible for budgetary and strategic planning related to the program(s) they oversee. CPM I is responsible for upholding and supervising to the Agency’s operational, financial, personnel and practice rules, policies and procedures.
- Education and Work Experience
- Master’s degree in a related field (Psychology, Marriage and Family Therapy, Social Work) and a minimum of one year prior management or supervisory experience preferably in the behavioral health setting.
- A minimum of two years experience working in a related field / setting (community based, social services, behavioral health, school based or residential setting).
- Bilingual Spanish/English
Licenses and Certifications
- Registration as with BBS preferred
- Meets all state required conditions of employment as set forth by funder and Community Care Licensing for a Licensed Community Care facility; i.e. Fingerprint and Child Abuse Index clearance, TB/Health Physical. Valid CDL and clean driving record.
- Meets all compliance requirements of federal, state, and country regulations by periodic sanction checks.
Compensation: Competitive DOE
Benefits: Aspiranet is a collaborative environment where everyone has a voice in creating the best possible outcomes for our clients and our staff. We offer an exceptional work environment and a competitive benefits package for full-time employees. Our benefits package is robust, aimed at keeping you healthy and well, financially secure, providing a work-life balance, and protecting you from the unexpected.
Aspira means hope. We are a network of people bringing hope forward. We look forward to learning what makes you passionate.
Job Category: Behavioral Health
Community / Marketing Title: Program Manager
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Aspiranet is proud to be an equal employment opportunity employer; all applicants will be given full consideration under state, local, and federal law.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Camarillo, California US