Part Time Clinical Supervisor - Wraparound
Location: Signal Hill, California US
Requisition Number: 10683
Position Title: Clinician IV
What’s Your Calling?
You can find a job or you can find your mission. We've got some big challenges. We want you to help us make a meaningful difference.
Aspiranet is a one-of-a-kind social service agency dedicated to building a world where all children and youth are loved and cared for, and all families have the resources to thrive. Founded in 1975, our core mission is to help California kids and families. Aspiranet's services include foster resource family support, residential care, adoption services, support for youth making the transition from foster care to adulthood, mental health services, intensive home-based care, and community-based family resources. We provide services throughout the state.
Join Our Mission
Everyone who is part of Aspiranet is passionate about the important work they do. You'll join a group of like-minded people who care deeply about the children and families in our care.
Your Future Team
The Wraparound Clinical Supervisor will be part of a strength based, highly skilled and passionate team of employees which include a Clinician, Facilitator, Parent Partner and Child Family Specialist. The team utilizes creative problem solving skills to support this high risk population and provides intensive home based support to the families weekly.
As Wraparound Clinical Supervisor you will work directly with staff who are on the front lines of intensive home based service delivery. Your team will have daily opportunities to meet with clients and family members in Long Beach and surrounding cities. We meet young people at their most vulnerable times, build on their strengths, respect their voice and support them through challenges as they develop new and more successful coping skills. The successes youth build upon throughout service delivery allows them to be prepared to overcome future obstacles and maintain hope moving forward.
Your Skills & Duties
- Provide clinical oversight to Wraparound program in Los Angeles County.
- Individual and group clinical supervision to staff providing direct services to clients.
- Will implement EPSDT standards training and provide ongoing review of EPSDT documentation.
- Ensure program compliance and quality assurance regarding funder, state and Agency requirements.
- Available for consultation and support to staff providing after hours on-call crisis management.
Education & Work Experience
- Master’s degree in Social Work or Psychology or a related field.
- Two years’ experience with high risk youth in a related field/setting (community based, social services, behavioral health, school based or residential setting).
- Minimum of two years prior clinical supervisory experience.
- Experience with Medi-Cal documentation and requirements preferred.
Licenses & Certificates
- Licensed LMFT, LCSW or LPCC with the Board of Behavioral Sciences for a minimum of two years.
- Meet the clinical supervisor requirements set by the Board of Behavioral Sciences.
- Certified to provide BBS approved Clinical Supervision to AMFT/ASW Interns
- Must be registered with the National Professional Index (NPI).
- Meets all state required conditions of employment as set forth by Community Care Licensing for a Licensed Community Care facility; i.e. Fingerprint and Child Abuse Index clearance, TB/Health Physical, valid CDL and clean driving record.
- Meets all compliance requirements of federal, state, and country regulations by periodic sanction checks.
**This is Part Time (30 hours a week) Clinical Supervisor Position**
Compensation: Competitive DOE
Benefits: Aspiranet is a collaborative environment where everyone has a voice in creating the best possible outcomes for our clients and our staff. We offer an exceptional work environment and a competitive benefits package for full-time employees. Our benefits package is robust, aimed at keeping you healthy and well, financially secure, providing a work-life balance, and protecting you from the unexpected.
Aspira means hope. We are a network of people bringing hope forward. We look forward to learning what makes you passionate.
Job Category: Intensive Home-Based Services
Community / Marketing Title: Part Time Clinical Supervisor - Wraparound
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Aspiranet is proud to be an equal employment opportunity employer; all applicants will be given full consideration under state, local, and federal law.
City: Signal Hill
County: Los Angeles
Location_formattedLocationLong: Signal Hill, California US