Program Manager of Residential Services
Location: Turlock, California, United States
Requisition Number: 10674
Position Title: Core Program Manager I
What's Your Calling?
You can find a job or you can find your mission. We want you to help us make a meaningful difference.
Aspiranet is a one-of-a-kind social service agency dedicated to building a world where all children and youth are loved and cared for, and all families have the resources to thrive. Founded in 1975, our core mission is to help California kids and families. Aspiranet's services include foster resource family support, residential care, adoption services, support for youth making the transition from foster care to adulthood, mental health services, intensive home-based care, and community-based family resources. We provide services throughout the state.
Join Our Mission
Everyone who is part of Aspiranet is passionate about the important work they do. You'll join a group of like-minded people who care deeply about the children and families in our care.
Your Future Team
When you work for Aspiranet, you join a committed team whose efforts positively affect children and families.
The Core Program Manager (CPM I) is responsible for hiring, training, supervising and evaluating staff, inclusive of performance management. The CPM I has oversight of the program(s) budget and reports and interfaces with funder partners. The CPM I is responsible for program(s) oversight, including quality assurance and program compliance, including required documentation to federal, state, and funder, and Agency standards. The CPM I is also responsible for budgetary and strategic planning related to the program(s) they oversee. CPM I is responsible for upholding and supervising to the Agency’s operational, financial, personnel and practice rules, policies and procedures.
Your Skills and Duties
- Under the direction of the Core Program Director III (CPD III), develop initial draft of core program budget and strategic plan.
- Under the direction of the CPD III, manage core program to operational, contractual, budgetary and practice standards.
- Under the direction of the CPD III, Manage Core Program to The Joint Commission and agency safety, practice and policy standards.
- Under the direction of the CPD III, manage the implementation of the agency’s Best Practice and Quality Assurance efforts including compliance to data tracking systems and program specific outcome measurements.
- Under the direction of the CPD III, operate program within budgetary limits by completing required financial reporting in a timely and comprehensive manner.
- Prepare and submit reports to funders/partners as per program and Agency requirements.
- Accurately report incidents, grievances, complaints, issues and concerns and the related documentation to the CPD III in a timely manner.
- Be prepared for and attend regular supervision with CPD III.
- Serve as liaison with clients, partners, staff, funders and communities entities (or other constituencies), for the program s/he manages.
- Under the direction of the CPD III, recruit, hire, orient, supervise, and evaluate program staff.
- In programs with a volunteer focus, the Core Program Manager I will assist in the recruitment, onboarding, training, matching, supervision and administrative functions of volunteers in alignment with program and funder expectations.
- In consultation with the CPD III, complete performance management actions, inclusive of termination, as necessary.
- Provide on-going coordination and oversight of all program services, requirements, and duties, as preformed by supervisees.
- Conduct and document regular individual supervision with supervisees, as per program requirements.
- Monitor the quality and timely submission of required case/service documentation.
- Provide support and intervention to supervisees when needed.
- If required by program design, provide back-up on-call support to designated on-call program staff.
- If required by program design or in the absence of assigned direct care worker, provide direct service as per program guidelines.
- Participate in and conduct program related trainings.
- Educate staff on Agency, regulatory and funder requirements and monitor compliance by staff and partners.
- Complete administrative functions (time sheet, mileage, time off requests, credit card submissions, other expense reimbursements, and weekly schedule, etc.) on time and in accordance with agency policy. Oversee the timely and accurate administrative functions for those supervising.
- Participate in group supervision, staff meetings and special events, as required.
- Maintain client and case confidentiality per Agency, funder, state and federal requirements.
- Prepare and conduct timely, accurate evaluations of employees under his/her supervision.
- Demonstrate sensitivity and responsiveness to cultural differences.
- Represent self and Agency in a professional manner and abide by the Agency’s Professional Code of Ethics.
- Maintain appropriate professional boundaries with staff, clients, community partner and other constituencies.
- Preform additional duties as assigned by and in support of the CPD III.
Education and Work Experience
- Master’s degree in a related field and a minimum of one year prior management experience; or when allowed by program, contract or licensing body a Bachelor’s degree in a related field and a minimum of two years experience managing a program in the field of family and community services.
- A minimum of two years experience working in a related field / setting (community based, social services, behavioral health, school based or residential setting).
Licenses and Certifications
- Meets all state required conditions of employment as set forth by funder and Community Care Licensing for a Licensed Community Care facility; i.e. Fingerprint and Child Abuse Index clearance, TB/Health Physical. Valid CDL and clean driving record.
- Meets all compliance requirements of federal, state, and country regulations by periodic sanction checks.
Compensation: Competitive DOE
This position offers a $2,500 signing bonus as well as $2,500 retention bonus after six months of continues employment.
Benefits: Aspiranet is a collaborative environment where everyone has a voice in creating the best possible outcomes for our clients and our staff. We offer an exceptional work environment and a competitive benefits package for full-time employees. Our benefits package is robust, aimed at keeping you healthy and well, financially secure, providing a work-life balance, and protecting you from the unexpected.
Aspira means hope. We are a network of people bringing hope forward. We look forward to learning what makes you passionate.
Job Category: Behavioral Health
Community / Marketing Title: Program Manager of Residential Services
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Aspiranet is proud to be an equal employment opportunity employer; all applicants will be given full consideration under state, local, and federal law.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Turlock, California US