Social Worker - Wraparound
Location: Visalia, California US
Requisition Number: 10548
Position Title: Social Worker
What’s Your Calling?
You can find a job or you can find your mission. We've got some big challenges. We want you to help us make a meaningful difference.
Aspiranet is a one-of-a-kind social service agency dedicated to building a world where all children and youth are loved and cared for, and all families have the resources to thrive. Founded in 1975, our core mission is to help California kids and families. Aspiranet's services include foster resource family support, residential care, adoption services, support for youth making the transition from foster care to adulthood, mental health services, intensive home-based care, and community-based family resources. We provide services throughout the state.
Join Our Mission
Everyone who is part of Aspiranet is passionate about the important work they do. You'll join a group of like-minded people who care deeply about the children and families in our care.
Your Future Team
The Wraparound Social Workerwill be part of a strength based, highly skilled and passionate team of employees which include a Clinician, Support Counselor and Parent Partner. The team utilizes creative problem solving skills to support this high risk population and collectively provides upwards of 6-10 hours of intensive home based support to the families each week.
As Social Worker you will find yourself on the front lines of intensive home based service delivery. You will have daily opportunities to meet with clients and family members across Tulare County. We meet young people at their most vulnerable times, build on their strengths, respect their voice and support them through challenges as they develop new and more successful coping skills. The successes youth build upon throughout service delivery allows them to be prepared to overcome future obstacles and maintain hope moving forward.
Your Skills & Duties
- Provide field based case management services to the youth and family in their home or community.
- Identify and role model alternative strategies for caregivers and youth.
- Create treatment plan to support identified behaviors.
- Collaborate with WRAP team on youth and family treatment plan.
- Responsible for timely documentation, collaboration, safety planning and on-call support.
Education & Work Experience
- Master’s Degree in Psychology or Sociology or related field with funder approval; or a BA/BS degree in related field plus two years full time experience with high risk youth in a related field/setting (community based, social services, behavioral health, school based or residential setting) with funder approval.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to accommodate the needs of clients.
- Experience with high risk youth in a related field/setting a plus (community based, social services, behavioral health, school based or residential setting).
- **Group and Individual Clinical Supervision hours for BBSE provided**
Licenses & Work Experience
- Must be registered with the National Professional Index (NPI).
- Meets all state required conditions of employment as set forth by Community Care Licensing for a Licensed Community Care facility; i.e. Fingerprint and child Abuse Index clearance, TB/Health Physical, valid CDL and clean driving record.
- Meets all compliance requirements of federal, state, and country regulations by periodic sanction checks.
Compensation: Competitive DOE
Benefits: Aspiranet is a collaborative environment where everyone has a voice in creating the best possible outcomes for our clients and our staff. We offer an exceptional work environment and a competitive benefits package for full-time employees. Our benefits package is robust, aimed at keeping you healthy and well, financially secure, providing a work-life balance, and protecting you from the unexpected.
Aspira means hope. We are a network of people bringing hope forward. We look forward to learning what makes you passionate.
Job Category: Intensive Home-Based Services
Community / Marketing Title: Social Worker - Wraparound
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Aspiranet is proud to be an equal employment opportunity employer; all applicants will be given full consideration under state, local, and federal law.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Visalia, California US