Program Supervisor I
Location: Stockton, California US
Requisition Number: 10480
Position Title: Core Program Supervisor I
What's Your Calling?
You can find a job or you can find your mission. We've got some big challenges. We want you to help us make a meaningful difference.
Aspiranet is a one-of-a-kind social service agency dedicated to building a world where all children and youth are loved and cared for, and all families have the resources to thrive. Founded in 1975, our core mission is to help California kids and families. Aspiranet's services include foster resource family support, residential care, adoption services, support for youth making the transition from foster care to adulthood, mental health services, intensive home-based care, and community-based family resources. We provide services throughout the state.
Join Our Mission
Everyone who is part of Aspiranet is passionate about the important work they do. You'll join a group of like-minded people who care deeply about the children and families in our care.
Your Future Team
When you work for Aspiranet, you join a committed team whose efforts positively affect children and families.
The Core Program Supervisor I (CPS I) is responsible for oversight of direct care staff and the provision of quality services according to funder and regulatory policies and procedures. Major responsibilities include supervision of staff and volunteers, coordination of services and adherence to program design. . CPs I is responsible for upholding and supervising to the Agency’s operational, financial, personnel and practice rules, policies and procedures.
Your Skills and Duties
- Under the direction of the CPD/CPM, Core Program Supervisor I assists with the recruitment, onboarding and orienting of direct care staffs.
- Under the direction of the CPD/CPM, Core Program Supervisor I provides day to day direction and supervision of direct care staff.
- Under the direction of the CPD/CPM, Core Program Supervisor I participates in the performance management of direct care staff.
- In programs with a volunteer focus, the Core Program Supervisor I will assist in the recruitment, onboarding, training, matching, supervision and administrative functions of volunteers in alignment with program and funder expectations.
- If required by program design or in the absence of assigned direct care worker, provide direct service as per program guidelines.
- Under the direction of CPD/CPM, the Core Program Supervisor I coordinates program(s) to funder/agency/regulatory requirements.
- Document regular individual supervision with supervisees, as per program requirements.
- Provide support and intervention to supervisees when needed.
- Train direct reports on Agency, regulatory and funder requirements and monitor compliance by staff and partners.
- Monitor the quality and timely submission of required documentation.
- Accurately report incidents, grievances, complaints, issues and concerns to the CPD/CPM in a timely manner.
- Conduct and prepare necessary documentation for all incidents, grievances, complaints.
- Be prepared for and attend regular supervision with CPD/CPM.
- If required by the program design, provide back-up on-call support to designated on-call program staff.
- Participate in and conduct program related trainings.
- Complete administrative paperwork (time sheets, mileage, time off requests, phone bills and other expense reimbursements, weekly schedule, etc.) on time.
- Participate in group supervision, staff meetings and special events, as required.
- Maintain client and case confidentiality per Agency, funder, state and federal requirements.
- Prepare and conduct timely, accurate evaluations of employees under his/her supervision.
- Demonstrate sensitivity and responsiveness to cultural differences.
- Represent self and Agency in a professional manner.
- Abide by the Agency’s Professional Code of Ethics.
- Maintain appropriate professional boundaries with staff, clients, partners and other constituencies.
- Perform additional duties as assigned by and in support of the CPD/CPM.
Education and Work Experience
- A minimum of two years experience in providing services in a related field.
- A higher education degree in a related field, if required by funder/regulations or agency.
Licenses and Certifications
- Meets all state required conditions of employment as set forth by funder and Community Care Licensing for a Licensed Community Care facility; i.e. Fingerprint and Child Abuse Index clearance, TB/Health Physical. Valid CDL and clean driving record.
- Meets all compliance requirements of federal, state, and country regulations by periodic sanction checks.
Compensation: Competitive DOE
Benefits: Aspiranet is a collaborative environment where everyone has a voice in creating the best possible outcomes for our clients and our staff. We offer an exceptional work environment and a competitive benefits package for full-time employees. Our benefits package is robust, aimed at keeping you healthy and well, financially secure, providing a work-life balance, and protecting you from the unexpected.
Aspira means hope. We are a network of people bringing hope forward. We look forward to learning what makes you passionate.
Job Category: Behavioral Health
Community / Marketing Title: Program Supervisor I
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Aspiranet is proud to be an equal employment opportunity employer; all applicants will be given full consideration under state, local, and federal law.
County: San Joaquin
Location_formattedLocationLong: Stockton, California US