Senior Child Care Worker Part Time Friday and Saturday
Location: Concord, California US
Requisition Number: 10201
Position Title: Core Program Coordinator
Are you interested in being part of positive changes in child welfare services?
Founded in 1975 with locations across California, Aspiranet is a trusted neighbor, partner and care provider that exists to help families thrive. With personalized care, Aspiranet offers a unique blend of services including foster family support, residential care, adoption services, services for foster youth transitioning to adulthood, mental health services, intensive home-based care, and community-based family resources. We celebrate our values of respect, integrity, courage and hope through our work, and most importantly, our people.
Aspiranet staff gain inspiration from human connection and understand that success is the product of teamwork. We seek champions for our mission and those committed to excellence.
Your Future Team
Aspiranet’s Family and Community Services provide home, visiting, center-based and school-based services to children and families in their communities and offers assistance that is client-centered, trauma-informed, and reflective of best practice standards in the field. Our services are designed to strengthen families and communities while preventing child maltreatment. When you join our multidisciplinary team, you become part of a passionate group determined to impact lives and empower youth.
Under the direction of the Core Program Director/Core Program Manager the Core Program Coordinator (CPC) is responsible for coordinating services per funder/agency/regulatory requirements. Major responsibilities include coordination of services, adherence to program design, and program level liaison and promotion of services. CPC is responsible for upholding Agency’s operational, financial, personnel and practice rules, policies and procedures.
Your Skills and Duties
- Under the direction of CPD/CPM, the CPC coordinates program(s) to funder/agency/regulatory requirements.
- Assist in the design and development of new programs and services that are responsive to the clients served.
- Coordinate regular meetings for sharing, problem solving, recognition and team building.
- Identify and coordinate ongoing training and support for volunteers/staff.
- Under the direction of the CPD/CPM, the CPC will liaison with program level funder and partner staff.
- Maintain on-going communication with volunteers/staff.
- Under the direction of CPD/CPM, CPC assess and report program issues.
- Attend program level networking meetings, as assigned by CPD/CPM.
- Secure and evaluate program data as required by the funder/agency
- Support and model Aspiranet’s values, represent the Agency in a professional manner, and abide by the Agency’s Professional Code of Ethics.
- Maintain appropriate professional boundaries with staff, birth, parents, child care providers, children, school and community resources.
- Complete own administrative paperwork (time sheets, mileage, time off requests and other expense reimbursements, weekly schedule, etc.) on time.
- Participate in supervision, staff meetings and special events.
- Maintain client and case confidentiality per HIPAA, state and Agency standards.
- Participate in program training and orientations as indicated.
- Regularly monitor program quality to standards.
- Complete outreach, program promotion, and registration (if indicated) activities.
- Complete contract maintenance, data collection, and the collection of required billing documentation for funder/regulatory reports if indicated.
- Under the direction of the CPD/CPM, CPC will participate in the development and implementation of assessment tools and program evaluative methods.
- Demonstrate sensitivity and responsiveness to cultural differences.
- Perform additional duties as assigned by CPD/CPM.
Education and Work Experience
- Minimum of two years’ experience in providing services in related field working with youth and families.
- Associates degree or equivalent with significant course work in Child Development or Early Childhood Education
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Ability to work closely and develop strong relationships with diverse individuals.
- Effective time management, organizational, and problem solving skills.
- Basic computer skills.
- Able to travel to program sites.
Licenses & Certifications
- Meets all state required conditions of employment as set forth by funder and Community Care Licensing for a licensed community Care facility; i.e. Fingerprint and Child Abuse Index clearance, TB/Health Physical. Valid CDL and clean driving record.
Compensation: Competitive DOE
Benefits: Aspiranet offers a competitive benefits package to full-time employees aimed at supporting your health and wellness, financial planning, work life balance, and protection from the unexpected.
Aspiranet engages in value-based decision making to create the best possible outcomes for our stakeholders, including our employees. We offer an excellent work environment and competitive benefits. If our values are inspiring to you and you thrive in a collaborative, team-based environment then Aspiranet may be the right choice for you. You may be one step closer to making a difference in a child, family, and community’s life.
Job Category: Family & Community
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Child Care Worker Part Time Friday and Saturday
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Aspiranet is proud to be an equal employment opportunity employer; all applicants will be given full consideration under state, local, and federal law.
County: Contra Costa
Location_formattedLocationLong: Concord, California US