Parent Partner / Wraparound
Location: Signal Hill, California US
Requisition Number: 730770
Position Title: Parent Partner
Join Aspiranet and find a career your heart will love. You’ll be part of a vibrant team making a difference in the lives of children, youth and families every day.
Founded in 1975 with locations across California, Aspiranet is a trusted neighbor, partner and service provider that exists to help families thrive. With personalized care, Aspiranet offers a unique blend of services including foster family and residential care, adoption, services for foster youth transitioning to adulthood, mental health, intensive home-based supports, and community-based family resources. We celebrate our values of respect, integrity, courage and hope through our work, and most importantly, our people.
Aspiranet staff gain inspiration from human connection and understand that success is the product of teamwork. We seek champions for our mission and those committed to excellence.
Your Future Team
The Wraparound Parent Partner is part of a strengths-based, highly skilled and passionate team of employees including a Facilitator, Child Family Specialist and Clinician. The team uses creative problem-solving skills to support this high-risk population and provides intensive home-based support to families each week.
In your role, you’ll meet families at their most vulnerable times, build on their strengths, respect the family’s voice and choices, and support them through challenges as they repair and strengthen their family bonds. The success youth and families achieve throughout the wraparound process, allows families to overcome future obstacles and maintain hope moving forward.
Your Skills and Duties
- Provides field-based parent training and coaching.
- Identifying and linking families to individualized resources and referrals.
- Facilitate support groups to strengthen parents’ skills and self resiliency.
- Completion of documentation and required trainings.
- Brings own experiences and challenges of navigating the system to assist families through their own journey.
Education and Work Experience
- A Parent Partner must have been the parent or caregiver who has advocated for a child/youth who received services in mental health, probation, child welfare, special education or regional center.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to accommodate the needs of the clients.
- Minimum High School Diploma or GED
Licenses and Certifications
- Must be registered with the National Professional Index (NPI).
- Must meet the minimum requirements for Medi-Cal billing.
- Meets all state required conditions of employment as set forth by Community Care Licensing for a Licensed Community Care facility; i.e. Fingerprint and child Abuse Index clearance, TB/Health Physical, valid CDL and clean driving record.
- Meets all compliance requirements of federal, state, and country regulations by periodic sanction checks.
Compensation: Competitive DOE
Benefits: Aspiranet is a collaborative environment where everyone has a voice in creating the best possible outcomes for our clients and our staff. We offer an exceptional work environment and a competitive benefits package for full-time employees. Our benefits package is robust, aimed at keeping you healthy and well, financially secure, providing a work-life balance, and protecting you from the unexpected.
Aspira means hope. We are a network of people bringing hope forward. We look forward to learning what makes you passionate.
Job Category: Intensive Home-Based Services
Community / Marketing Title: Parent Partner / Wraparound
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Aspiranet is proud to be an equal employment opportunity employer; all applicants will be given full consideration under state, local, and federal law.
City: Signal Hill
County: Los Angeles
Location_formattedLocationLong: Signal Hill, California US