Digital Marketing Manager
Location: South San Francisco, California US
Requisition Number: 10773
Position Title: Digital Marketing Manager
Are you interested in being part of positive changes in child welfare services?
Founded in 1975 with locations across California, Aspiranet is a trusted neighbor, partner and care provider that exists to help families thrive. With personalized care, Aspiranet offers a unique blend of services including foster family support, residential care, adoption services, and services for foster youth transitioning to adulthood, mental health services, intensive home-based care, and community-based family resources. We celebrate our values of respect, integrity, courage and hope through our work, and most importantly, our people.
Aspiranet staff gain inspiration from human connection and understand that success is the product of teamwork. We seek champions for our mission and those committed to excellence.
Your Future Team
When you work for Aspiranet, you join a committed team whose efforts positively affect children and families.
You have the opportunity to become an integral part of an in-house agency for one of California’s largest social service agencies. This highly collaborative role will work closely with the Marketing & Communications Director to implement Aspiranet’s digital strategy focused on finding foster families and recruiting new employees, as well as working with the Development Director to increase donations to support client-facing programs. This position will expand upon, manage and implement a plan that increases lead generation and conversion for the three key stakeholder areas, as well as builds the organization’s presence online with adherence to the brand. This role requires the ability to be flexible, quick and collaborative. A portfolio of successful projects will be requested. If you have experience working in a nonprofit environment, especially with experience utilizing Google Grant, this is your chance to do the kind of important and impactful work you’ve been waiting for on a statewide level.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- In collaboration with the Marketing & Communications Director, implement a digital strategy that encompasses content marketing, website, search, mobile, email, social media and other recommended digital outlets to build engagement with the three stakeholder campaigns (families, employees, donors) and increase brand awareness.
- Translate the digital strategy into a plan that maps campaign details, timelines, and resources, and project manage this plan to completion.
- Oversee development, implementation of all online content and distribution across digital channels tied to campaign objectives – Wordpress Website, Landing Pages, Email, Text, YouTube, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, LinkedIn, Blog, Glassdoor, including being responsible for a monthly social media calendar.
- Manage organic, Google Grant, and PPC search strategy to achieve objectives mapped in overall plan.
- Manage all website content updates to ensure that content is accurate and up to date.
- Work within marketing/donation automation software to design email triggers/series, landing pages, social media tracking and integration with database.
- Oversee all social media properties (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, Instagram, adding other sites as dictated by strategy) monitoring engagement, responding in a timely manner and building relationships with internal stakeholders and other organizations via social media channels.
- Working with Marketing & Communications Director, develop story-focused content for social media posts.
- Work with individual members of Aspiranet staff across the state to solicit and post relevant social media content.
- Uphold digital marketing operations within the organization, reinforcing protocol and creating new procedures as required, particularly in maintaining the integrity of the stakeholder database.
- Funnel all internal requests related to digital presence and provide direction that retains online credibility and complements campaign strategy.
- Coordination with all digital marketing-related vendors including consultants, website programmers, search vendors, marketing automation company, content providers, etc.
- Establish standardized digital analytics reporting and apply strategy adjustments based on performance (web, search, email, social) in collaboration with Marketing & Communications Director.
- Research and maintain digital marketing knowledge base and make recommendations to evolve Aspiranet’s digital presence and drive enhancements.
- Consult with Development Director to promote and publicize fundraising events and outreach efforts.
- Develop a set of email templates and assist with implementation across both marketing and fundraising outreach efforts.
Compensation: Competitive DOE
Benefits: Aspiranet is a collaborative environment where everyone has a voice in creating the best possible outcomes for our clients and our staff. We offer an exceptional work environment and a competitive benefits package for full-time employees. Our benefits package is robust, aimed at keeping you healthy and well, financially secure, providing a work-life balance, and protecting you from the unexpected.
Aspira means hope. We are a network of people bringing hope forward. We look forward to learning what makes you passionate.
Job Category: Administration
Community / Marketing Title: Digital Marketing Manager
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Aspiranet is proud to be an equal employment opportunity employer; all applicants will be given full consideration under state, local, and federal law.
City: South San Francisco
County: San Mateo
Location_formattedLocationLong: South San Francisco, California US