Location: Modesto, California US
Requisition Number: 10684
Position Title: Clinical Director
What's Your Calling?
You can find a job or you can find your mission. We want you to help us make a meaningful difference.
Aspiranet is a one-of-a-kind social service agency dedicated to building a world where all children and youth are loved and cared for, and all families have the resources to thrive. Founded in 1975, our core mission is to help California kids and families. Aspiranet's services include foster resource family support, residential care, adoption services, support for youth making the transition from foster care to adulthood, mental health services, intensive home-based care, and community-based family resources. We provide services throughout the state.
Join Our Mission
Everyone who is part of Aspiranet is passionate about the important work they do. You'll join a group of like-minded people who care deeply about the children and families in our care.
Your Future Team
When you work for Aspiranet, you join a committed team whose efforts positively affect children and families.
The Clinical Supervisor is responsible for providing group and individual clinical supervision to program staff in adherence with the agency's evidence based practice and in compliance with BBS and Aspiranet's regulations and policies. Major responsibilities include providing weekly clinical supervision, developing and providing training within clinical supervision and communicating regularly with staff's program supervisor.
The Head of Service is responsible for managing behavioral health programs in compliance with all funder, state and Aspiranet regulations and policies. Major responsibilities include liaison with contractor representatives and community agencies. Hire, recruit, train and supervise behavioral health staff. Manage oversight of incidents and grievances. Manage the operations of behavioral health programs including budget, planning and daily running of outpatient services.
Your Skills and Duties
- Provide group clinical supervision to program staff
- Provide individual clinical supervision to program staff
- Provide training to program staff within clinical supervision
- Communicate on a regular basis with program management about staff's performance.
- Immediately notify management of high risk situations.
- Provide input regarding staff's performance evaluations.
- Provide clinical direction that is in alignment with agency practice standards.
- Provide clinical supervision in compliance with the BBS.
- Complete required written and/or verbal reports.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationship with staff and program management.
- Represent self and Agency in a professional manner.
- Maintain appropriate professional boundaries with staff and program management.
- Complete own administrative paperwork (time sheets, mileage, time off requests, phone bills & other expense reimbursements, weekly schedule, etc.) on time.
- Demonstrate sensitivity and responsiveness to cultural differences.
- Perform additional duties as assigned.
Education and Work Experience
- Master's degree and California Licensed Marriage Family Therapist or Licensed Clinical Social Worker
- Meets the BBS qualifications to provide clinical supervision
- Ability to develop and provide training
- Ability to supervise to evidence based practices utilized by the agency (must be trained in the EB practices)
- Two years experience providing clinical supervision to staff in the field of family or child mental health or related field.
Compensation: Competitive DOE
This position offers $2,500 signing bonus as well as $2,500 retention bonus after six months of continues employment.
Benefits: Aspiranet is a collaborative environment where everyone has a voice in creating the best possible outcomes for our clients and our staff. We offer an exceptional work environment and a competitive benefits package for full-time employees. Our benefits package is robust, aimed at keeping you healthy and well, financially secure, providing a work-life balance, and protecting you from the unexpected.
Aspira means hope. We are a network of people bringing hope forward. We look forward to learning what makes you passionate.
Job Category: Behavioral Health
Community / Marketing Title: Clinical Director
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Aspiranet is proud to be an equal employment opportunity employer; all applicants will be given full consideration under state, local, and federal law.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Modesto, California US