Location: Stockton, California US
Requisition Number: 10610
Position Title: Administrative Assistant
Are you interested in being part of positive changes in child welfare services?
Founded in 1975 with locations across California, Aspiranet is a trusted neighbor, partner and care provider that exists to help families thrive. With personalized care, Aspiranet offers a unique blend of services including foster family support, residential care, adoption services, services for foster youth transitioning to adulthood, mental health services, intensive home-based care, and community-based family resources. We celebrate our values of respect, integrity, courage and hope through our work, and most importantly, our people.
Aspiranet staff gain inspiration from human connection and understand that success is the product of teamwork. We seek champions for our mission and those committed to excellence.
Your Future Team
When you work for Aspiranet, you join a committed team whose efforts positively affect children and families.
The HQ Administrative Assistant is the first point of contact for Aspiranet Headquarters and provides general administrative support for office staff. Under the supervision of the Senior Executive Assistant, the Administrative Assistant responds to outside phone calls and e-mails, greets visitors, sets meetings and conference calls for office staff, and reserves meeting room space. Other responsibilities include report generation and editing, data entry, spreadsheet manipulation, mail distribution, filing and various administrative services as requested by supervisor.
Your Skills and Duties
- Assist Senior Executive Assistant (Office Manager) to Chief Executive Officer in all matters as deemed appropriate.
- Answer a multi-line phone system and direct calls appropriately.
- Provide administrative services as needed.
- Coordinate and prioritize work received from supervisor.
- Distribute incoming mail. Prepare and distribute outgoing mail for mid and end of day mailing, in addition prepare overnight mailing.
- Support and model Aspiranet’s values, represent the agency in a professional manner, and abide by the agency’s Professional Code of Ethics.
Education and Work Experience
- One year experience in Microsoft Office (Excel and Word in particular), with a minimum typing speed of 50 w.p.m.
- Familiar with general computer operations.
- Requires good math aptitude and attention to detail, with the ability to communicate clearly and concisely.
- Ability to move from a task-oriented mode of operation towards a relatively unstructured and process-oriented position which deals with an assigned project.
- Ability to perform under pressure in a fast-paced environment, prioritize work and maintain open communications with a diverse group of individuals.
Licenses and Certifications
- Meets all state required conditions of employment as set forth by Community Care Licensing for a Licensed Community Care facility; i.e. Fingerprint and Child Abuse Index clearance, TB/Health Physical, valid CDL, and clean driving record.
Compensation: Competitive DOE
Benefits: Aspiranet is a collaborative environment where everyone has a voice in creating the best possible outcomes for our clients and our staff. We offer an exceptional work environment and a competitive benefits package for full-time employees. Our benefits package is robust, aimed at keeping you healthy and well, financially secure, providing a work-life balance, and protecting you from the unexpected.
Aspira means hope. We are a network of people bringing hope forward. We look forward to learning what makes you passionate.
Job Category: Administration
Community / Marketing Title: Administrative Assistant
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Aspiranet is proud to be an equal employment opportunity employer; all applicants will be given full consideration under state, local, and federal law.
County: San Joaquin
Location_formattedLocationLong: Stockton, California US