Location: South San Francisco, California US
Requisition Number: 10603
Position Title: Administrative Assistant I
Are you interested in being part of positive changes in child welfare services?
Founded in 1975 with locations across California, Aspiranet is a trusted neighbor, partner and care provider that exists to help families thrive. With personalized care, Aspiranet offers a unique blend of services including foster family support, residential care, adoption services, and services for foster youth transitioning to adulthood, mental health services, intensive home-based care, and community-based family resources. We celebrate our values of respect, integrity, courage and hope through our work, and most importantly, our people.
Aspiranet staff gain inspiration from human connection and understand that success is the product of teamwork. We seek champions for our mission and those committed to excellence.
Your Future Team
When you work for Aspiranet, you join a committed team whose efforts positively affect children and families.
The Administrative Assistant I provide general office support to the program. Major responsibilities include data entry, management of program records/files and front office coverage.
Your Skills and Duties
- Data entry.
- File management.
- Complete annual archiving.
- Perform periodic file audits.
- Scan and copy.
- Clean and stock supplies.
- Provide front office/reception coverage as needed.
- Schedule conference/meeting room calendars and meeting space appearance.
- Assist with maintaining the appearance of the site.
- Write basic email correspondence.
- Complete personal administrative paperwork.
- Demonstrate sensitivity and responsiveness to cultural differences.
- Maintain appropriate professional boundaries with staff, clients and the public.
- Maintain client and employee confidentiality per HIPAA and other confidentiality requirements.
- Model Aspiranet’s values, represent the agency in a professional manner and abide by the agency’s Professional Code of Ethics.
- Perform additional duties as assigned by the Core Program Director.
Education & Work Experience
- One year experience in clerical office procedures preferred.
- Basic aptitude in Microsoft Office Suite, Outlook, Word, Excel.
- Ability to comprehend, follow instructions.
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks in order to meet specified task deadlines.
- Meets all compliance requirements of federal, state, and country regulations by periodic sanction checks.
NO AGENCY CALLS, PLEASE
Benefits: Aspiranet is a collaborative environment where everyone has a voice in creating the best possible outcomes for our clients and our staff. We offer an exceptional work environment and a competitive benefits package for full-time employees. Our benefits package is robust, aimed at keeping you healthy and well, financially secure, providing a work-life balance, and protecting you from the unexpected.
Aspira means hope. We are a network of people bringing hope forward. We look forward to learning what makes you passionate.
Job Category: Administration
Community / Marketing Title: Administrative Assistant
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Aspiranet is proud to be an equal employment opportunity employer; all applicants will be given full consideration under state, local, and federal law.
City: South San Francisco
County: San Mateo
Location_formattedLocationLong: South San Francisco, California US