Location: Modesto, California US
Requisition Number: 10422
Position Title: Clinician Post-Masters
Location: Modesto CA
Are you interested in being part of positive changes in child welfare services?
Founded in 1975 with locations across California, Aspiranet is a trusted neighbor, partner and care provider that exists to help families thrive. With personalized care, Aspiranet offers a unique blend of services including foster family support, residential care, adoption services, services for foster youth transitioning to adulthood, mental health services, intensive home-based care, and community-based family resources. We celebrate our values of respect, integrity, courage and hope through our work, and most importantly, our people.
Aspiranet staff gain inspiration from human connection and understand that success is the product of teamwork. We seek champions for our mission and those committed to excellence.
Your Future Team
When you work for Aspiranet, you join a committed team whose efforts positively affect children and families.
The Clinician is responsible for providing individual, family, and group therapy to clients referred to Aspiranet, Ventura. Additional responsibilities include regulation compliance management, referring agency coordination, documentation and record maintenance, incident reporting, and clinical assessment.
Your Skills and Duties
- Provide in home or in office individual, family and group therapy.
- Provide services in compliance with regulations established by the Department of Mental Health and the Agency.
- Develop and maintain positive communication and working relationships with referring agencies.
- Maintain positive, open communication with staff, Clinic clients and community agencies.
- Adhere to and enforce Agency policies and State regulations with staff and clients.
- Prepare quality written reports in a timely fashion.
- Maintain required documentation, records and reports as outlined by Agency policies and procedures and state licensing requirements for Short Doyle Certification and Medi-Cal billing.
- Submit paperwork and documentation required for reimbursements as per program guidelines.
- Prepare intakes, assessments, treatment plan and reports as per program guidelines.
- Report incidents to Clinical Supervisor upon occurrence.
- Maintain a positive working relationship with Supervisor including regular meetings, frequent contact and positive responsiveness to directions.
- Attend weekly individual and group supervision meetings.
- Support and model Aspiranet’s values, represent the Agency in a professional manner, and abide by the agency’s Professional Code of Ethics.
Education and Work Experience
- Master’s degree or Doctorate as defined in the Health and Safety Code, Sections 1506 (e) (f)
Licenses and Certifications
- Current Licensure as an LCSW, Psychologist or LMFT, or Intern Registration with the Board of Behavioral Sciences (BBS), or enrolled in a program which will result in qualifying the individual to become a Post-Graduated Intern with the BBS
- Meets all state required conditions of employment as set forth by Community Care Licensing for a Licensed Community Care facility; i.e. Fingerprint and child Abuse Index clearance, TB/Health Physical, valid CDL and clean driving record.
Compensation: Competitive DOE
Benefits: Aspiranet is a collaborative environment where everyone has a voice in creating the best possible outcomes for our clients and our staff. We offer an exceptional work environment and a competitive benefits package for full-time employees. Our benefits package is robust, aimed at keeping you healthy and well, financially secure, providing a work-life balance, and protecting you from the unexpected.
Aspira means hope. We are a network of people bringing hope forward. We look forward to learning what makes you passionate.
Job Category: Intensive Home-Based Services
Community / Marketing Title: Clinician III
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Aspiranet is proud to be an equal employment opportunity employer; all applicants will be given full consideration under state, local, and federal law.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Modesto, California US