Location: South San Francisco, California US
Requisition Number: 10406
Position Title: Contract Specialist
What’s Your Calling?
You can find a job or you can find your mission. We've got some big challenges. We want you to help us make a meaningful difference.
Aspiranet is a one-of-a-kind social service agency dedicated to building a world where all children and youth are loved and cared for, and all families have the resources to thrive. Founded in 1975, our core mission is to help California kids and families. Aspiranet's services include foster resource family support, residential care, adoption services, support for youth making the transition from foster care to adulthood, mental health services, intensive home-based care, and community-based family resources. We provide services throughout the state.
Join Our Mission
Everyone who is part of Aspiranet is passionate about the important work they do. You'll join a group of like-minded people who care deeply about the children and families in our care.
Your Future Team
When you work for Aspiranet, you join a committed team whose efforts positively affect children and families.
The Contract Specialist is responsible for having a thorough understanding of contract requirements and facilitates effective business processes that monitor program compliance. These tasks include but are not limited to: eligibility for service verification, file and documentation maintenance, billing, maintaining confidentiality and professional boundaries, and gathering program evaluation data.
Your Skills & Duties
- Implement and maintain the business processes that support contract compliance, including verifying client eligibility, maintaining authorization periods, researching and resolving denied payments, and tracking program caseloads.
- Maintain positive working relationships with co-workers and community representatives.
- Maintain current and accurate information and files on clients according to agency policy and procedures and contract requirements.
- Compile and submit supporting documentation for service claims, billing and outcomes.
- Generate accurate and timely reports on a daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual basis, as needed.
- Implement and maintain office organizational standards.
- Promptly respond to the business process needs of programs as directed by the Supervisor.
- Maintain client and case confidentiality per licensing and agency standards.
- Demonstrate sensitivity and responsiveness to cultural differences.
- Always maintain appropriate professional boundaries.
- Support and model Aspiranet’s values, represent the agency in a professional manner, and abide by the agency’s Professional Code of Ethics.
- Perform additional duties as assigned by Supervisor.
Education & Work Experience
- One year experience in front/back office setting.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and similar/current software.
- Proficiency in medical billing, billing maintenance, and patient record software.
- Flexibility to manage the assigned workload in order to meet task deadlines.
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks.
- Experience and knowledge operating and maintaining standard office equipment.
- Meets all state required conditions of employment as set forth by Community Care. Licensing for a Licensed Community Care facility; i.e. Fingerprint and Child Abuse Index clearance, TB/Health Physical, valid CDL and clean driving record.
Compensation: Competitive DOE
Benefits: Aspiranet is a collaborative environment where everyone has a voice in creating the best possible outcomes for our clients and our staff. We offer an exceptional work environment and a competitive benefits package for full-time employees. Our benefits package is robust, aimed at keeping you healthy and well, financially secure, providing a work-life balance, and protecting you from the unexpected.
Aspira means hope. We are a network of people bringing hope forward. We look forward to learning what makes you passionate.
Job Category: Administration
Community / Marketing Title: Contract Specialist
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Aspiranet is proud to be an equal employment opportunity employer; all applicants will be given full consideration under state, local, and federal law.
City: South San Francisco
County: San Mateo
Location_formattedLocationLong: South San Francisco, California US