Wraparound Program Director
Location: Signal Hill, California US
Requisition Number: 10735
Position Title: Core Program Director II
What's Your Calling?
You can find a job or you can find your mission. We want you to help us make a meaningful difference.
Aspiranet is a one-of-a-kind social service agency dedicated to building a world where all children and youth are loved and cared for, and all families have the resources to thrive. Founded in 1975, our core mission is to help California kids and families. Aspiranet's services include foster resource family support, residential care, adoption services, support for youth making the transition from foster care to adulthood, mental health services, intensive home-based care, and community-based family resources. We provide services throughout the state.
Join Our Mission
Everyone who is part of Aspiranet is passionate about the important work they do. You'll join a group of like-minded people who care deeply about the children and families in our care.
Your Future Team
The Wraparound Program Director will be part of a strength based, highly skilled and passionate team of employees which include a Facilitator, Parent Partner, Child Family Specialist and Clinician. The team utilizes creative problem solving skills to support this high risk population and provides intensive home based support to the families weekly.
As the Wraparound Program Director you will work directly with staff that are on the front lines of intensive home based service delivery. Your team will have daily opportunities to meet with clients and family members throughout Long Beach and surrounding cities. We meet families at their most vulnerable times, build on their strengths, respect the family’s voice and choice and support them through challenges as they repair and strengthen their family bond. The success youth and families achieve throughout the wraparound process, allows families to be prepared to overcome future obstacles and maintain hope forward.
Your Skills & Duties
- Responsible for hiring, training, supervising and evaluating designated staff, inclusive of performance management.
- Provide administrative oversight to the Wraparound program and interfaces with clients, families and funders.
- Ensure program compliance and quality assurance regarding funder, state and Agency requirements.
Education & Work Experience
- Master’s degree in Social Work or Psychology or a related field.
- Three years of full time social service employment in the field of child welfare, mental health or probation services.
- Minimum two years supervisory experience.
- Experience with Medi-Cal documentation and requirements preferred.
- Understanding of community based/field based programs with high risk youth.
Licenses and Certifications
- Licensed LMFT, LCSW or LPCC with the Board of Behavioral Sciences preferred.
- Meets all state required conditions of employment as set forth by Community Care Licensing for a Licensed Community Care facility; i.e. Fingerprint and child Abuse Index clearance, TB/Health Physical, valid CDL and clean driving record.
- Meets all compliance requirements of federal, state, and country regulations by periodic sanction checks.
Compensation: Competitive DOE
Benefits: Aspiranet is a collaborative environment where everyone has a voice in creating the best possible outcomes for our clients and our staff. We offer an exceptional work environment and a competitive benefits package for full-time employees. Our benefits package is robust, aimed at keeping you healthy and well, financially secure, providing a work-life balance, and protecting you from the unexpected.
Aspira means hope. We are a network of people bringing hope forward. We look forward to learning what makes you passionate.
Job Category: Intensive Home-Based Services
Community / Marketing Title: Wraparound Program Director
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Aspiranet is proud to be an equal employment opportunity employer; all applicants will be given full consideration under state, local, and federal law.
City: Signal Hill
County: Los Angeles
Location_formattedLocationLong: Signal Hill, California US